Monday, August 25, 2008

No ... I guess there's more!

Ok ...I said I was done ... that there was no more wisdom in my head, but there is no such thing as an empty headed Jana ...

Tonight someone I trusted grabbed my heart ... and stepped on it! I'm not blogging about this to whine ... I am OK really ... I just can't beleive how easy it is for the adversary to slither his way into absolutely anything in our lives and then squish! Sometimes I think I am going crazy but then I received this e-mail and laughed ... in it was a joke:

Don't let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.

So, I'm a basket case, but it's ok ... I'm not alone.

Am I sorry I opened my heart??? probably not ... because on the other side of pain there is the Savior ... who is the healer and the comforter ... and working through the "crud" in life makes you stronger right? Music makes all things better, in my opinion so, take a minute and listen to this song:
it's by Jenny Phillips ..'



2 comments:

Diane said...

Loved the song. Loved the joke. Love the blog!

Katherine * Ailao * Spencer said...

Thanks! I needed that!