Saturday, November 29, 2008

8 Things About Me ...



I was tagged ...so if this bores you I am sorry! My Sister In Law blogged 8 things about her and challenged me to do the same ... so here goes ... I quite honestly don't know what new things I can say but, I'll give it a jolly good try ...

1.The picture above is my blessing day ... Nov of 196?? ... what a sweetie! I guess the closest I will ever get to having a baby is being one! I am the second of four children or the third of ten! (Four in the original set ... when my parents divorced and my father remarried and adopted my stepmother's two children, that made me default to the third of ten!) ... We are, as follows:

Kayleen
Jerry
Janalea (me)
Bryan
Leon
Becky
Noraleen
Ruth
ElRey
Jacob


What a handful!! Don't panic ...we were not raised in the same house ... so I only drove one mother crazy at a time!



This is the original four!


2. I spent time in the hospital when I was small ... I was 4 and they made me sleep in a crib ... I was humiliated! The Dr called me Jelly Bean, it made me laugh

3. I have seen an angel ... it's a long , personally sacred story so I am not going to tell it ...but I really did see angel!

4. My very first pet was a cat named Jennifer!

5. My favorite restaurant is Red Robin or Chili's ...I also like Rumbi's Island Grill!

6. I am a ham ...I love to preform and I have an alter ego named Auntie Velma! I also write ... I love to write!

7. I am really getting into digital scrapbooking ...that is why you got pictures of me as a child!

8. I love to listen to piano music ...Jim Brickman and William Joseph are my favorites!



Well, there's eight things! I'm sorry I didn't make it exciting ...but oh, well :o)

1 comment:

mintifresh said...

That was great! I love those pictures! SOoooo cute!!!