Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gratitude again! ?? !!


I know, I know ... I blog alot about gratitude ... but I'm in the moment ...deal with it :o)
I have been thinking alot about the abundance in my life and just who I have to thank for that ... so here is a poem to share :o)

Prayer OF Gratitude To MY Savior
--Jana Jeppson

Thank you for coming here,
Being born lower than most.
Coming here to insure
that I might return home.

Thank you for touching
my spirit with hope
when my life is crazy
and doesn’t make any sense.

Thank you for bringing love and light
Into a world that will never comprehend
The magnitude or value
Of such gifts.

Thank you for giving me second chances
Over and over again.
I will never fully understand
what you went through
That I might have those chances …
But thank you for loving me that much.

I feel your strength
and gentleness in my life …
I have faith in your power.
I know that you are
always by my side,
Thank you.

In gratitude I come to you
With a humble, broken heart
Knowing that I am not worthy,
But knowing that am …
because you are.
And you’ll lift me up and carry me.

I love you.
I know there are many times
That my actions do not
Reflect that love,
But I know that
you know my heart.

As I celebrate your birth,
I celebrate the gratitude
of everything you are,
And for the testimony
Of knowing you are there.

No comments: