Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ben ...are you still out there??




Do you remember when I posted about Ben?? (see post from Aug 5, 2008) Ben is my eternal companion ...he was a nephite ....(read the post)


I watched a movie this afternoon ... "Passage To Zarahemla" It was a good flick ...!!! I highly recommend it, but it made me think of Ben.


Now, no straight jackets, or calls to your friendly mental health worker. I am firmly planted in reality...but, wouldn't it be cool if Ben were real and I could go to Leeds, UT and find the doorway to Zarahemla and we could at least have a date! The Nephite, Sadoni, in the film was more concerned about the Gadianton Robbers than dating ... but wouldn't it be cool none the less!?


This is going to sound pathetic ... but the lonely gets so loud sometimes ... it's impossible to miss something you've never had ... or someone you've never met, isn't it? ...I know pathetic ...

1 comment:

mintifresh said...

I hear ya! Right now it's so loud I can't hear anything (I could almost go for some lonely right now!!), but I do remember how loud that lonely screams! I am sorry and yes Ben is still out there and he will find you!! :)