Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hope Dances in the puddles!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ...
It's about learning to dance in the rain!" --unknown


Today I have felt and overwhelming sense of my Father in Heaven's love for me. It brings such peace in my heart and I am so grateful to know He's there! Because of this testimony I know that when life sends rain...Hope dances in the puddles until the sun comes out again.


Bring It To Me
written by: Janalea Jeppson
He hears me,
He listens
He only has one request;

"Bring it right to me," Jana,
He whispers to the stillness,
"Every time the anger roars in your heart. Bring it to Me.
Every time you feel like nobody hears you. Bring it to Me.
When you think it isn't fair.
When you think it isn't true.
When you can't think at all.
Bring it to My feet,
and I will make an altar from your suffering.
Share with me your joy as well and
I will dance in the puddles with you!
And when the wind whistles, just know that it is me singing
to your weary soul."

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did you write that poem? I really liked it.....Now, have I been bumped from your blog list? :(

mintifresh said...

Love it, Jana! you write such great inspiring stuff, you really do! Thank you!