Thursday, October 21, 2010

I wish it could be different ...


I guess it's time to rethink my life...since change has been thrust upon me.

I recently became unemployed. That is a scary thing to be faced with in this economy. It happened last week, it's taken me a while to want to talk about it.
My sweet friend, Melissa, gave me a bracelet that says, among other things, "Be Brave" . I don't feel brave right now, but I want to be.
Isn't it funny when one thing goes wrong in your life ... everything that's wrong comes to the surface. Needless to say I have shed alot of tears ... I need to dare that my life can be different and go forward in faith.
I have so much to be thankful for, first the Gospel and my Savior and my testimony.
I have a great family, wonderful friends and a crazy cat ... these are all good things!
I guess we are not always warned when we turn the pages of our life story that there are new chapters lurking in the shadows...but here I am. So the only thing to do is trust that it will all work out eventually.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are one of the bravest people I know. Hang in there. We're praying for you.

Kayleen said...

You definitely have profound perils of wisdom. Thanks for sharing them with me. You are brave and we love and pray for you minutely. (That is a word!)