Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Questionare

Christmas Questionnaire
1. Egg Nog
or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate ...egg nog is was not meant for human consumption! 

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under t
he tree?
Wrapped ...!!!!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I love to look at houses with all kinds of lights! multi colored are my favorite I think! White ones are pretty on more elegant trees! I don't put up alot of lights because of a crazy cat and I can't climb up to anything, because, well let's face it, I fall down going to the bathroom (and I have the bruises to proove it!!!)

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but it would be fun to have it hung. The fact that I have no-one to kiss under it brings the reality to the table that the poor mistletoe would not fill the measure of it's creation if it lived at my house! (Sad but true)


5. When do you put up your decorations? Week end after Thanksgiving as a rule, however, Due to sheer laziness it didn't happen until yesterday this year. 


6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love cheese Balls!! I love food ...so this question is loaded! I'll take one of each ... minus the coconut ... add some gravy!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Santa would come and see us in the flesh on Christmas Eve (my uncle Ken) I can't even think of those precious memories without getting teary eyed!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth??? I don't understand the question ... Santa is ... Santa Was ... and Santa will always be! And that's the truth!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? As a kid we could open one presant and it was always pajamas! My sister carried on that tradition with her kids, I spend Christmas eve with them and wake up on Christmas morning with them, I always have ... they have another tradition ...they open gifts from each other on Christmas eve so that those gifts don't get lost in the shuffle on Christmas day.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?   I don't have a tree this year ...my cat is way more curious than I care to discuss and causes to many problems to make it worth my while ... I have other decorations though!

12. Can you ice skate? Are you kidding??? I can barely walk!! There are some people who would wrap me in bubble wrap if they could :o)!!

17. What tops your tree?  No tree this year ... dead fiberoptic fire hazard in the dumpster ... cute wreath hanging on the wall ... 

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both of course! I'll never turn down a gift :o) I love giving though, It warms my heart when I find something perfect for someone I love!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "What Child Is This"

20. Candy Canes? Yum ... I'll take one, I love candy cane ice cream as well, funny that I can only seem to find it at this time of year and in my head ice cream is a summer food!

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized?  YES! In this world that is becoming ever darker with hopelessness and dispair we need to remember why we celebrate this day ... too many people forget or don't care at all.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I loved reading this post. You make me smile! I have a crazy animal too....(and I don't mean my kids, though some days they might qualify). :) Have a great day!

Diane said...

That was fun reading. Cheese balls and holiday food, here we come!

Kayleen said...

Love it!