Friday, June 17, 2011

The Lifting Principle

Whittier best described life and our dependence on each other when he wrote:


"Thee lift me, and I’ll lift thee

And we’ll both ascend together."

What is the lifting principle?
           "First you lift your soul to Christ, and as you do this, He will lift you and then you are in a position to help and lift others."
The greatest thing about thing about the principle, is that the more one happens the more the others fall into place and happen again and again.
I have had a thought provoking week. A great deal of thought and contemplation burrowing through my soul. There is so much around me that lends to worry and concern but standing back and looking from a different perspective, I can see God's hand in my life and those I love. The concerns I have are being addressed in God's time, trusting Him unconditionally in the meantime is imperative.
*Life's to short to whine so much, so I'm trying not to ... LOL!
* It's important to laugh too much
* It's important to take too many photos
*It's important to love the people who treat you right and forget about the rest.
* It's important to Live life to the fullest
* It's important to not regret anything because anything that made you smile.. is a good thing and anything that was a mistake helped you grow
*Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile"
*It's important to realize to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
*When you fall get straight back up.
*When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

As always, your blog post was very "uplifting" and inspiring. We're praying for you.....