Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sentence Ending Challenge


I was challenged to complete the phrase … :o)


1. My exes.....are gay under most circumstances (I guess dating me is the last step before “coming out”)


2. Maybe I should...lighten up … I am as deep as I am wide :o)


3. Things I love...reading funny blogs, blogging funny things, writing, flowers, diet coke


4. People would say that I....am perfectly delightful in everyway! (or maybe I just said that)


5. I don't understand why...Simon Cowell won’t answer my love letters! I guess I’ll need to resort to stalking!


6. When I wake up in the morning...I’m usually ready for a nap


7. I’ve lost... many things … but of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most!


8. Life is... too short to waste, enjoy a giggle a minute!


9. My past is...full of lessons I refused to learn …if I could go back I might find that lost mind!


10. I get annoyed...at bathroom scales, biting cats, stupidity and hypocritical people


11. Parties are...fun if they don’t involve ways to get wasted


12. I wish...I could go to a beach in New Zealand and make out with a sexy Samoan


13. Dogs are...droolin!


14. Cats...are rulin!


15. Tomorrow...is another day …don’t take today too seriously


16. I have a low tolerance for...liars … laziness … whining (hmm .. I’m lazy and I whine, no wonder I have such inner conflict)


17. If I had a million dollars...I’d be a spending fool!


18. I'm totally terrified... of heights! (if they would just lower them a bit!)


19. My spouse is...non existent unless you count Ben, my life challenged Nephite!


20. My Children are … probably hangin out with their dad somewhere in the abyss!


21. My life is...is lonely right now


22. One of life's lessons is that...a day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel


23. My future holds... endless possibilities!


24. Food is...yummy without coconut, pickles, mustard, avocado or beets


25. My hair...looks funny today… it must be “clown hair day” and I must be celebrating!

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Where do you get those cute pictures and how do you post them. And the other pictures, like of Molly and such?