Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some People ... Rock!


Some People Come Into Our Lives And Quickly Go...
Some People Move Our Souls To Dance....
They awaken us to new understanding
with the passing whisper of their wisdom
Some people make the sky more beautiful
to gaze upon....
They stay in our lives for awhile,
leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never the same
!!
--FLAVIA



I love this poem ... it makes me think of all the wonderful people in my life! I have great friends and a wonderful family and I am so blessed. I would name names if I wasn't afraid of accidentally missing someone and hurting their feelings! Just know ... if you're reading this, chances are, you are the footprints on my heart and I Love you! Thanks for picking up the peices when my heart is broken ... laughing at my stupid jokes and making me feel like I am actually funny! Thank you for letting me talk too much, laugh too loud and cry on your shoulders! Thanks for listening when I need listening to ... and thanks for laughing with me and not at me :o)


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been so behind on blog-reading these days, but I just wanted to say I think you're awesome! You might feel that you're blessed from what others do for you, but I feel blessed for the uplift you always give me. Just wanted you to know.....

Unknown said...

I tried to send you an email on your work account and it came back! Do you have a different address?