Sunday, February 13, 2011

A pathetic cry for seasonal gifts...!

Awe ...cute!


written by: Jana Jeppson 2/2011 (adapted from popular song "Mr Sandman")


Mr Cupid,
Bring me a man
make him the nicest guy you possibly can.
make him a temple recommend holder
and tell him that his single days are over.

Mr. Cupid,
I'm so alone
I need a sweetheart that I can call my own
I want a guy with a really good job
and it would help if he wasn't a slob!

Mr Cupid,
A sweet valentine
It would be so great if he'd say, "Please Be Mine!"
Then top it of with some jewelry and cheers ...
oh, I've been dreaming of this sweetie for years!

Mr Cupid,
I've asked Santa Claus
and he ignored my sweet wish for  this cause.
I'm hoping  I don't sound sad and pathetic
or sick enough to call  paramedics.

So, Mr Cupid,
I'm counting on you ...
show me the magic I know you can do
please read my heart and send me a dream ...
Just bring me, Cupid, please bring to me, Cupid
Mr Cupid, bring me a dream!


Disclaimer: This pathetic peom was written in the wee hours of the morning, and though it does sound a bit whiney, it is humorous, and so I will keep it posted ... LOL ;o)