Saturday, August 29, 2015

He Loves Me Anyway



God gives his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers. 
I don't know if that sounds comforting or terrifying ...
maybe a little of both.


Just when I think I've got life all figured out
and everything seems to be working well,
 something else goes wrong.


Trials never stop.
However,  neither does my faith!
Which is good, it keeps me going.
John 14:18
" I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
What an awesome promise!

I have been blessed with so much in my life
Such abundance that I can barely breathe
with the gratitude I feel.

Yet there is still those moments
When I ignore The gratitude
And choose to wallow in frustration!


I am so grateful to be the daughter of a heavenly Father
Who is so merciful and full of grace
that he allows me to whine and complain
and still blesses me abundantly.
 "Thank you Father, for loving me anyway"

No comments: