Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 7 writing challenge: I Miss You


Bryan,

I miss you.
I miss you when I look at your children
Your foot print is there, forever in their smiles
I see you, too in the eyes of your grandchildren.
They are the light
 in the eyes of your sweet wife.
She is amazing
She never stops!
She has the patience of a saint!
I am always in awe of the person she is …
How awesome she is as a mom, grandmother,
sister and friend.

I miss you when I remember
how hard you worked
 To fix your life when it broken.
So proud of all the strength you taught your children
When you proved to them that broken things can be fixed!

I miss you when I think of the many times
you came to my rescue,
I always knew you would be there!
 You held me up when nothing was fair
and listened to me, always my hero.
I never doubted you, when you made a promise,
 you always came through.

I miss your laughter!
I miss your singing,
your silliness and your
funny impressions.

So many times I have wished for one more day with you,
But I know if I had one … I would want two.

And I keep missing you!

No comments: